dragon_chronicles

the black wings of fate are upon us!! the dragon comes to eat our wishes....

szerda, július 12, 2006

mutis

i do not know why is so hard for me to express myself. To start an intimate conversation with "someone" is extremely hard, my stupid brain thinks about all the consecuences of starting that conversation and finally my mouth does not respond to me and i keep myself quiet. but why? maybe because of the degree of likeness that i feel for "someone", i do not know why. maybe i keep myself shut for the fact that she is the ex-girlfriend of a friend, not a close friend, but......well it is hard, really hard to spent time with her; is hard to contain myself. and is in those moments when i hate to be like i am. why i can tell her a million times that i hate her, but i cant tell her my real feelings, well this nonsense is becoming very silly so im gonna stop writing now.....................

5 Comments:

  • At 3:25 du., Blogger Andrea Lopez Estrada said…

    Chonks!!!! Me alegra que hayas regresado, aunque...bueno. Suerte.
    (duerclaq es lo que dice la palabra de verificaión y me gustó)

     
  • At 7:47 du., Blogger Diana said…

    Eso de escribir sí es útil, siempre salen issues. Mi verificación no me gustó: mjrcltam.

     
  • At 10:36 du., Blogger Crispy said…

    Escribir=Catarsis

    Sigue así y volarás. Y cuando menos los creas estarás diciendo a la susodicha que realmente no la odiastanto como dices.....

    Good luck

    y mi verificación está rara, ni una vocal. parece checo.

    rjmgdczt

     
  • At 1:44 de., Blogger Cecilia said…

    mmm, i know it´s difficult, el problema es que una vez que te acostumbras a expresarte, ya no paras y no siempre es bueno, you know what i mean. besos

     
  • At 1:45 de., Blogger Cecilia said…

    y bolaaaasss, no me tienes linkeada. MF!!!!

     

Megjegyzés küldése

<< Home