dragon_chronicles

the black wings of fate are upon us!! the dragon comes to eat our wishes....

péntek, január 21, 2005

the end, (no precisamente aludiendo a the doors)

I don´t know why i went, but it was good, at last, i can forget and surprisingly forgive, why we are always looking for someone. Yesterday was the end of something that have last for a long time, it went out of control, but now that i look backwards, i see that maybe it was meant to be;
all the pain, all the tears, all the screams, all of that is over. She said: just remember the good things. But what if i dont want to remember anything?, what if i dont want the past anymore?, im not going to separate good moments from bad moments, because they came toghether. So i think that just have to go over it, and forget it........

"Ella era una inmensa ausencia, un pálido ser parcialmente desencarnado, cuyo rostro estaba siempre suspendido un poco por encima de mi campo visual como una luna fugitiva. Siempre he corrido hacia las mujeres como hacia un refugio. En realidad, ¿qué son las mujeres, sino refugios? Y, a veces, me había parecido que estar abrigado entre los brazos de una mujer era la única y perfecta defensa contra cualquier horror."

-Iris Murdoch, The Sea, the Sea
(http://www.irismurdoch.plus.com/)
(www.neverneutral.blogspot.com)

-----
gracias a Ernesto Priego por la inspiración.
----
"A professor is someone who talks in someone else's sleep."
W. H. Auden

1 Comments:

  • At 12:14 du., Blogger Shadow said…

    Hello.
    I am sorry I didn't came to your blog before. I saw your comment only now. I was reading some comments from my old posts and I found yours! I understand a little of spanish, but I can't write it... sorry.
    I liked your blog very much, your references and the way you write.
    I will come to here more often, no doubt about it.
    Kisses*****

     

Megjegyzés küldése

<< Home