dragon_chronicles

the black wings of fate are upon us!! the dragon comes to eat our wishes....

szerda, március 09, 2005

routine

i have noticed that the missing of some people can break my routine, and is good, but i missed them, then i have a big question, to miss my friends or to break my routine, well i guess that i prefer my routine because i really miss the conversations and jokes of that people, today i felt a little bit alone because some people weren´t at school for multiple reasons; but acutally i`ve been feeling a little bit alone since few months ago, i dont know why, it is just a feeling that come to me sometimes, it is a strong feeling, sometimes is like a rapture, but other several times is like a void, i dont know what i have missed or what do i want, i know that this post may sound kind of Priego´s but i just can´t help is the way i feel so i apologize......