dragon_chronicles

the black wings of fate are upon us!! the dragon comes to eat our wishes....

kedd, február 08, 2005

back to school

ok so i was very excited of coming back to school but now i realize that i want to be on vacation again, but well what can i do?. the school day started with bad news, a horrible 6 in my "cultura eurpoea" paper, awful isn´t it? so i promise i have to be better next semester, i have to beat some people.

now im thinking about my position in this world, and i think about my desire of leave this place and take the adventure, so i apoligize to all my friends if i become a little bit greedy but i have to save money, so in six months i hope to write something to all of you from Canada, thats the reason b´cause i have to beat some people at school.

but well changing subject i think im glad to see some of you again, specially those who i think that have "something" and worth a word, and Sofia if you read these please keep writing blogs you are a genius doing it.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:39 du., Blogger Shadow said…

    Hello.
    Sometimes people have bad grades, that is normal, especialy in universaty. But I hope you will succed.
    A trip to Canada sounds very cool, I'm also planning an trip to England. I hope to go to England in later July, let's see if I can make it.
    Good luck on school and in your adventure! ;)
    Kisses*****

    Post Scriptum: It is great to visit your blog :)

     
  • At 8:25 du., Blogger captain_meat said…

    Hey, it's Abraham.....
    i feel like shit about my grades too.... i don't know....an 8 is not very exciting
    but well...i'm getting used to it...i hope to do it much better this semester and i wish you luck too..
    this is my blog (if you don't remember): www.prisionesimaginarias.blogspot.com
    i almost never write in english, but maybe i should go practicing, i don't want another 7 :/
    anyway...see you on school

    Abraham

     

Megjegyzés küldése

<< Home