dragon_chronicles

the black wings of fate are upon us!! the dragon comes to eat our wishes....

szerda, augusztus 02, 2006

I just don't know what to do with myself

Well, last weekend was hard. On Saturday we went to play Gotcha and it was very cool, it was so good to play that, but I feel a lot of pain in my legs and arms. At night was the oddest night of my life, me,dancing salsa, that was weird.
Now we are back to school 3 days ago and it has been good, some weird people, some stupid people but this is bureaucreacy. So I have been busy but I still don't know what I feel some void, "oh there is and empty placed in my bones that calls out for something unknown" but i dont know why, if some of you can help me to find out why it would help..........

4 Comments:

  • At 7:45 du., Blogger Diana said…

    Por un instante me dio miedo, ¿cómo que hace tres días? luego recordé...

    Por lo demás ni como ayudarte, lo único que puedo hacer es mandarte un abrazo.

     
  • At 11:13 du., Blogger Andrea Lopez Estrada said…

    Después de sobrevivir la tormenta mi vida a cambiado...jajaja. No en realidad no nos sirvieron las vacaciones pero habrá que aprovechar los momentos en los que no hat nada que hacer para conversar como se debe no???

     
  • At 11:25 du., Blogger SB said…

    Nada como hablar con los amigos. Eso y los abrazos cósmicos.

     
  • At 1:10 du., Blogger . said…

    Hola. Sorry, but I don't speak, write English very well, so I can't teach you in Hungarian, but the offer is very kind.

     

Megjegyzés küldése

<< Home