dragon_chronicles

the black wings of fate are upon us!! the dragon comes to eat our wishes....

kedd, augusztus 29, 2006

here again!!

Well the thing of the Indian writers was very good, they talked really weird but it was nice, one of them talked English very well and I felt really identified with him because of his arguments about nacionalism. For me nationalism and nationality is not a fundamental matter in my life, I do not like frontiers, I do not like people killing each other for a nationalist ideology, as Borges said "el universo es mi patrimonio". Later in day this conversation with the girl of the Crispy mind abroad my horizon a little bit more. Don´t worry girl your mission is not an obligation if you do not want to acomplish your mission there is no problem. Maybe you all know what is the mission, the matter that has been treatening my mind since some weeks ago; the return of the past, the rewriting of the miracle. Now I have to leave this computer, in this place there is a waiting list to use it......

I just noticed that most of my posts end with three points...

8 Comments:

  • At 11:37 du., Blogger Diana said…

    Ahhh, eso de los tres puntos es original, se llama estilo.

     
  • At 8:54 du., Blogger Eyesky said…

    jajajaja... que bueno que no lo mates... eres divertido y me caes muy bien, me agrada verte a diario. Besos

     
  • At 10:27 du., Blogger Andrea Lopez Estrada said…

    Me gusta más cuando escribes en spanish jaja.

     
  • At 9:11 du., Blogger Juana Nebulosa said…

    ya encontré la foto del libro del señor aquel! la encontré en internet ajajaja. No me iba a quedar con las ganas.

     
  • At 5:24 du., Blogger Andrea Lopez Estrada said…

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!!! New Template!!!!!!! And this is BLUE!!!!!!! WOOOOOWWWW!!!!!

     
  • At 6:45 du., Blogger Diana said…

    Yey! que bueno que ya pudistes(sic)!

    -joyjbce- hasta la verificación de palabra celebra.

     
  • At 8:10 du., Blogger Eyesky said…

    where the fuck is my link?

     
  • At 12:11 du., Blogger Ernesto said…

    three dots, mate, three dots.

    Just to make a point.

     

Megjegyzés küldése

<< Home