dragon_chronicles

the black wings of fate are upon us!! the dragon comes to eat our wishes....

hétfő, szeptember 04, 2006

Fast post

Well, well, the day is gray again and I like it. Dr. Schwarz is in her office working, working. Being here, almost alone is nice. But now it's time to go to class to discuss about Guadalupe Dueñas. Actually I did not like the book, the language was too complicated and some of the tales were really plain, I feel like she wanted to write like Quiroga but talking like Borges o Cortázar. But well let's see what my wise teacher says about it. Yesterday I noticed that the world is very small and that my cousin knows the ex-pomoc girl and that he knows Silvia and Cinzia, it was really weird......

6 Comments:

  • At 10:25 du., Blogger Andrea Lopez Estrada said…

    Perdón por haber llegado tarde...Weird indeed.

     
  • At 3:50 du., Blogger Eyesky said…

    Oral, ami si me gustó el de Dueñas... me gustó mi lionk... muchas gracias. Besos y el miercoles hacemos más estrellas...

     
  • At 9:07 du., Blogger Juana Nebulosa said…

    Eh me gusta tu nueva platilla y me gusta mi link :D.
    Umm como que al final todos estamos relacionados con tus primos je.

     
  • At 12:40 de., Blogger Diana said…

    Sí, es raro, pero así es la vida. Tu nueva plantilla ha sido tod un éxito.

     
  • At 2:11 du., Blogger Janis said…

    Pues a mi tampoco me gustó mucho Dueñas...
    Saludos, me gustó mi link!

     
  • At 3:51 du., Blogger Andrea Lopez Estrada said…

    zzzzzzzzzz PoSt PoSt!!!!!!

     

Megjegyzés küldése

<< Home