dragon_chronicles

the black wings of fate are upon us!! the dragon comes to eat our wishes....

csütörtök, szeptember 14, 2006

Long forgotten post

Sometimes humour fluctuates among various states and it is weird but I am in the happy state now.
On monday at 7 am i received an SMS telling me that I was going to go to Franz Ferdinand concert. It was a very nice message, I had no ticket until that moment and the state of monotony that I felt was becoming the state of happiness. The day passed normally and the night came. Me and my friend arrived late to Auditorio Nacional as usually but I did not worry about that, the opening band was Panda. Suddenlly after half and hour of sound tests and so, the concert started...the sound of flageolets flooded the place and the band appeared on the stage. "...You are sooo luucy..." "Find me and follow me through corridors, refrectories...." "...Take me out...", throats screaming, singing, bodies in convulsing dances, red lights......"Michael you are the only one I'll ever want...". then people with penachos on stage playing drums, the band drums being played by 3 members of the group at the same time and finally the fire started "this fire is out of control/ We are going to burn this city, burn this city...."
This is more or less what happended monday night.....
By the way I took some pictures they are not as good as Andrea's, Diana's or Pancsi's pictures but maybe I will post them.....

I know how to count from one to five in Magyar: egy, két, három, négy, öt....

5 Comments:

  • At 7:16 du., Blogger Andrea Lopez Estrada said…

    I'm glad you wrote (finally) Pobre blog se estaba marchitando otra vez. Lo de las fotos es cuestión de práctica. (A mí no me gustan mis fotos por ejemplo pero dice mi abuela que entonces para que las tomo)

    -duolzz-

     
  • At 11:55 du., Blogger Juana Nebulosa said…

    Eso de ir a conciertos inesperadamente es bien padre. Por qué Panda? por qué tiene tantos fans? por queeeeé? tal vez nunca lo sabremos.

    -qmbuno-

     
  • At 1:49 du., Blogger Eyesky said…

    Que bueno que hayas disfrutado tu concierto. Besos

     
  • At 3:01 du., Blogger Diana said…

    Eso es muy halagador peeero me suena a pretexto, ya póngalas!

    Y por cierto, mi yo interno te odia un poco porque este año no via a Francisco Fernando y tooooodo el mundo se la pasa diciendo lo prendido que estuvo el auditorio etc etc.

     
  • At 8:40 du., Blogger Janis said…

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh quiero ir a un concierto, hace añoz que no voy!!!
    que chido que lo disfrutaste...por cierto y las fotoooooos??? y los videos?? jajaa

     

Megjegyzés küldése

<< Home